Understand life insurance options in under 10 minutes. No obligation.
The Ultimate Guide to Life Insurance: How to Use Life Insurance to Protect Yourself and Your Family is a free PDF written by experts in the finance and legal fields. Our goal is to help you get the most out of life insurance - in ways you never thought possible.
The Ultimate Guide to Life Insurance is an essential read for anyone that wants to use life insurance to provide for their family when they die, and take advantage of their policy's benefits while they're still living. This guide will teach you how to select the perfect policy for your needs.
Life insurance isn't just for people with children. Life insurance with a cash value option can be used for major purchases like cars, houses, and college tuition while you're still living. And, it can help your spouse may for funeral expenses and any outstanding debt when you pass away.
And nowadays, funeral costs are staggering. According to the latest data from the National Funeral Directors Association, the average cost of a funeral and burial is $7,848. You can use life insurance to take this financial burden off your family when you pass away.
There are many other uses for life insurance.
By reading this 12-page guide, you will learn:
- What types of life insurance are out there. From term, to whole life and universal life, each type of life insurance is very different.
- Who can benefit from life insurance. Many different types of people can benefit from having adequate life insurance coverage. It isn't just for elderly people with children.
- How much coverage you need. Our helpful equation will give you a general idea of how much life insurance you may need.
- Life insurance policy requirements. Not everyone is eligible for life insurance, a few requirements must be met.
- What to expect during a life insurance medical exam. Companies require you to undergo a medical exam to determine your rates.
- What 'riders' are out there. Riders are optional features you can add to your policy for an additional cost.
- How to pick the best life insurance policy for you and your family. We'll give you a list of questions to think about.
- How to get the most out of your life insurance policy. We'll give you 5 ideas on how to use your cash value.
All this information is available to you in an easy to read fashion. No law or finance degree needed.
The best part is, by reading this guide, you don't have to wait to get your most important questions answered. You don't have to waste your time or money to meet with a lawyer or financial advisor.
Get these questions answered, and more:
- Do I need life insurance?
- How much coverage should I get?
- How do I get life insurance?
- What is the difference between term and whole life insurance?
- Do I need a long-term care rider?
- Who has the best life insurance policy rates?
- What can I use my cash value for?
There's no obligation to work with us after downloading the guide. We just want to educate as many people as possible.
We've seen way too many people wait to get this valuable information. By the time they decide to take action, it's too late.
Take action now. This guide could end up saving your assets.